click here what can you do about depression criminology essay help writing on glass https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/10505-educational-background-essay/ https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/essay-on-mass-media/85/ thesis statement essay salvation langston hughes dare essay 5th grade 2010 see prednisone uses thesis english sample levitra helps premature ejaculation buy essay review go here go to site how to use microsoft word to make a resume science dissertation structure non technical skills resume https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/buy-viagra-wholesale/63/ https://creativephl.org/pills/novartis-cafergot-pills/33/ comparaг§гјo cialis e viagra analytical essay format https://recyclesmartma.org/physician/pfizer-viagra-generic/91/ how do i attach a photo to an email on iphone 7 cheap admission essay ghostwriting services for college follow site https://www.hsolc.org/apothecary/levitra-lemoore-station/98/ adversity essay citrate sildenafil viagra how to write thesis quickly see url Global Account Manager – Sensors
The key role is to achieve significant long-term sales growth and customer satisfaction at assigned accounts in the Heavy Vehicle and Off-Road (HVOR) business; as well as meeting or exceeding goals set by the Director of Sales.
Responsible for all sales and new business development activities at assigned accounts. Responsible for achieving sales and share growth at customer, developing sustaining relationships with key buying influences, as well as meeting or exceeding goals set by the Sales Manager.
The ideal candidates should be high-energetic individuals who bring passion to the sales and customer support functions. They should have a strong drive to engage and motivate team members and business partners. Good negotiation skills are essential. Furthermore, they should be able to communicate with enthusiasm and confidence to others.
Successful candidates will be achievers with a heightened sense of urgency to get things done. They have a can-do attitude and are drivers to reach ambitious targets. They should have strong leadership skills with the proven ability to drive change, including strategic and analytical skills.
- Manage and develop the overall customer relationship with assigned accounts.
- Works as primary contact for assigned account(s), including engineering, purchasing, quality, manufacturing and other areas. Coordinates involvement of other team members as needed.
- Develop long term, strategic relationships with key buying influences at assigned accounts.
- Develop strategic supply relationship with customer, targeting exclusive partner level relationship for all key product / application areas.
- Leads HVOR team at customer to achieve superior supplier performance ratings.
- Leads the development and is fully responsible for the deployment of the account and multi generation product plans at assigned accounts.
- Leads HVOR team to the successful execution of the account plan.
- Achieve sales and market share growth at customer to meet or exceed goal set by Sales Manager.
- Actively develop and manage the NBO pipeline to achieve incremental content and sales growth to meet or exceed goal set by Sales Manager.
- Provides methods for issue identification, prioritization, and tracking through resolution. Ensures issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Communicates information as needed to team members and management to ensure success.
- Actively manage all activities and communication related to assigned accounts within the CRM system, keeping information current and accurate always to benefit the organization
- Performance of other duties as assigned or required.
- Frequent business travel required.