diflucan buy online no prescription https://homemods.org/usc/topics-to-do-a-persuasive-essay-on/46/ certified nurse aide cover letter can you buy brand name levitra online source link discount free online viagra viagra viagra viagra 50 mg duration viagra dulce thesis based essay format https://rainierfruit.com/buy-viagra-professional/ quick model papers https://nebraskaortho.com/docmed/unlabeled-uses-for-viagra/73/ https://soils.wisc.edu/wp-content/uploads/index.php?apr=report-writer-resume online essay editing services cheapest price viagra online go to link go to site how to quickly delete all unread emails on iphone primary homework help greek sports https://www.hsolc.org/apothecary/levitra-palomas/98/ http://teacherswithoutborders.org/teach/essay-about-artv/21/ racial profiling essays type of research articles https://aspirebhdd.org/health/viagra-at-wallmart/12/ essay on importance of law and order sputtering process resume levitra orcutt prescription online levitra cialis viagra essay on mahatma gandhi vending machine business plan doc application essay examples for pharmacy school phd thesis online database CONTROLS ENGINEER
As our Controls Engineer you will be responsible for project execution that includes electrical design, programming, troubleshooting, and technical support. Specific responsibilities include:
- Accountable for complete project execution related to controls/electrical engineering. This includes meeting technical, schedule and budget objectives.
- Provide progressive and innovative electrical solutions to control requirements of the machines and/or systems.
- Work with Mechanical Engineers and formulate the electrical design concept and sequence of machine operation. The Controls Engineer is responsible of overall machine operation.
- Work with customers to refine customized control concept and to meet customer specification.
- Develop and program automation and control systems involving PLC’s, HMI’s, operator interface, servo controllers, motion controls, programmable switches and all other electrical components required for the machine.
- Design electrical controls utilizing AutoCAD.
- Prepare and distribute the Electrical Bills of Materials.
- Download programs into the PLC, operator interface, servo, etc.
- Set up drive parameters, troubleshoot machine operation and debug programs during final testing phases on the production floor.
- Direct the Electrical Assembly Department as required.. Provide guidance to ensure that the machine is built in accordance with the applicable standards and customer requirements.
- Up to 20% travel required
- In depth knowledge and hands on experience with design and programming of servos, motion control, CAM profiling, HMI’s and VFD’s.
- Knowledge and experience with MicroLogix, Compact ControlLogix, RSLogix 5000 PLC’s.
- Thorough understanding of Ethernet network topologies and design.
- Knowledge and experience in the selection, specification and use of common industrial electronic components including starters, contractors, circuit breakers, proximity switches, photo-electric switches, position sensors, temperature sensors, controllers, DC, AC, and servo drives.
- Skilled in troubleshooting, problem solving and debugging industrial electrical control circuits and programs.
- Bchelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering desired (equivalent industry experience considered).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in programming and electrical design in related industry.
- System integration experience a plus.
- Robotic programming, preferable Motoman (Yaskawa) robots a plus.
- Background in designing industrial electrical circuits including component sizing and selection.
- Knowledge of NFPA 79 a plus.
- Knowledge of RIA 15.06 a plus