SENIOR ELECTRICAL CONTROLS ENGINEER
We are seeking a seasoned automation professional to join our Electrical Engineering team. The successful candidate will have demonstrated programming and testing experience in small to mid-size projects that include the following:
- PLC’s/PAC’s and similar automation systems/components
- HMI’s; including screen layouts
- Multi-axis servo controllers and systems
- Vision systems
- Safety controllers and systems
- Machine integration
- Minimum job requirements:
- Five years hands-on experience with programming and debugging industrial machinery, preferably in an Original Equipment Manufacturer role.
- Direct experience designing industrial machinery electrical controls.
- Verifiable experience with communication protocols commonly found in industrial control systems.
Helpful, but not required:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or another science-related field.
- Experience with higher level program constructs and languages.
- Position requires some travel, mostly domestic and short term.
The Client offers an attractive compensation package including medical, prescription, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401 K plan, as well as paid vacations and holidays.